A couple of months back I wrote a post regarding. How to create a high traffic blog without killing yourself is one the biggest concern of any blogger. There are so many parameters from your posting frequency to blogging tools and community building. I was looking for some more stuff on this and I encountered a wonderful presentation by Timothy Ferris deliverd by him in Word Camp San Fransisco.
is an active education activist and has architected experimental social media campaigns such as LitLiberation to out-fundraise traditional media figures like Stephen Colbert 3-to-1 at zero cost, building schools overseas and financing more than 15,000 US students in the process. He is nominated as one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Business People of 2007,” is an angel investor and author of the #1 New York Times, Wall Street Journal, & BusinessWeek bestseller, His book , which has been sold into 35 languages.
In the above presentation, including detailed screenshots, Ferriss covers…
– Why he blogs?
– How he blog and select best practices?
– Frequency and tools — best times and days to post
– Blogging myths and how to harness data for better results.
– Testing design and surprising findings that can be copied.
– How he addresses comments and community building.
– How he write and research for good social media response.
– Twitter, branding, outsourcing.