Marketers and business owners are often involved in developing intricate marketing strategies. You’re typically in charge of monitoring the success of your current products or services, while also running promotional campaigns or identifying new business opportunities.
With so much to do, how do you keep track of everything?
Whether you want to achieve specific objectives or launch new ideas, there are many tools that can help you stay on top of your marketing strategies.
Here are some of the best tools that you’ll likely want to incorporate into your everyday routine.
Basecamp is all about saving you time. While utilizing the program, 59% of its users reported needing fewer meetings, and 89% felt they had a better handle on their business. Some of Basecamp’s helpful features include:
● Channeling business communication to a central source
● Condensing topics on discussion boards
● Organizing due dates and assignments with automatic follow-up conversations
● Automatic employee check-ins to help monitor their progress
● Activity summaries for team projects
● Built-in group chats
FlypChart can easily assist you in organizing your content marketing campaigns.
Benefits of the software include:
● Social media accounts, WordPress and email software all integrated onto a single platform
● Visibility across all of your marketing activity
● Team collaboration for assigning tasks and monitoring progress
● Automatic email alerts and reminders for content deadline tracking
This next tool is about marketing automation—specifically with social media—and focuses on content that can support lead nurturing. With Dlvr.it, you can:
● Arrange your RSS social media feeds into a single platform and effortlessly post new content
● Automatically have your content shared through a queue at specific times of the day in order to reach the best target audience
● Improve engagement and traffic numbers by automatically re-posting content multiple times
This tool can manage your social media channels like Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
#4. Meet Edgar
Meet Edgar is another tool that can help you manage your social and digital marketing. With it, more traffic will be driven to your business with increased viewer engagement, and the software can potentially save you up to eight hours a week or more. Meet Edgar saves you time by:
● Automatically refilling queues for your social media shares and updates
● Allowing you to control automatic queuing with start, stop, and shuffle capabilities
● Providing a personalized library that lets you store as many updates as you want, which can be organized into categories
● Distributing your posts to either one, all, or a combination of your social pages
Social media accounts that this tool can monitor include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. Meet Edgar can even act as your personal content optimization system (COS) by allowing you to designate auto-expiring content like seasonal promos.
Mailshake makes your email marketing easier than ever. It’s simple to use, and you can view charts and stats that depict how your messages are doing in your marketing strategy. It also allows you to:
● Effortlessly receive a complete history of recent activities, including received replies
● View single queues that configure your accounts
● Utilize powerful integration that link content like Mailshake campaigns, Google Sheets, Salesforce, and more
In addition, Mailshake provides you with a selection of pre-written messages and the option to save personalized ones. It can even generate a customized email for your campaign based on a handful of questions.
Next is Buzzsumo, a handy tool for optimizing your content marketing by analyzing how well your content is doing. It helps by:
● Supporting brand marketing with features like keyword notifications, real-time email alerts for content tracking, and the monitoring of your competitors
● Curating content through topic searching
● Filtering content types
● Controlling notifications and reviews of curated content
● Uniquely augmenting influencer marketing with influencer data and influencer sharing and analyzing
Powerful content insights are at your fingertips thanks to analytics about networking, content formatting, domain sharing, and other marketing factors that would normally take up your valuable time.
If you want to incorporate search engine optimization (SEO) in your marketing strategies, then KWFinder is the best tool to use. Enhance your marketing efforts with:
● Analysis of real-time keyword searching
● Identifying keywords that competitors are missing
● Keyword generation with search values that are also applicable to similar keywords
● Customizing keyword searching criteria
Start Using the Right Tools for Your Business
Everyone can use a little extra time on their hands, especially in the marketing world. Get started with one or more of these strategic tools that will manage team communication, content curation, audience outreach, and more. With the click of a button, you can let the management of your marketing campaigns become easy and convenient!
Author: Mel Devent is a passionate blogger who enjoys writing about all things digital marketing. She is currently working as a Marketing Associate at Blogger Sidekick, helping small businesses build authority brands with content marketing. In her spare time she loves scuba diving, watching movies and catching up with friends.